- OgreMax 2.5.1 was released on November 8, 2013
- They are free for non-commercial use only.
- Up to 1 texture coordinate set will be exported per mesh.
- Up to 1 texture unit will be exported per material.
- Up to 5 mesh animations (per mesh) and 5 node animations (per node) will be exported.
- No support is provided.
- OgreMax Viewer for Windows & Sample Code - This download contains the OgreMax Viewer, the sample viewer source code, and scene loading source code you can integrate into your own applications. Requires Windows XP or higher.
- OgreMax Viewer for OS X - Requires OS X 10.9.
- OgreMax Viewer for Android - Requires Android 3.1 or higher.
- OgreMax Viewer for iPad & iPhone - Requires iOS 5.1 or higher.
- OgreMax Viewer for iPad & iPhone - iTunes App store
- DirectX Runtimes - February 2010: 32-bit and 64-bit Windows
- 7-zip: A free program for decompressing the .7z compressed files on this page.
OgreMax Scene Exporter
These downloads contain all versions of the OgreMax Scene Exporter and are the same as the full commercial versions, except for the following:
Required Runtime Drivers for Windows