Passes are contained within an OgreMax Technique:
- Color Write - Indicates whether color writes are enabled.
- Ambient - Use Vertex Color - Indicates whether the vertex colors should be used instead of the ambient color.
- Ambient - Ambient color.
- Diffuse - Use Vertex Color - Indicates whether the vertex colors should be used instead of the diffuse color.
- Diffuse - Diffuse color.
- Specular - Use Vertex Color - Indicates whether the vertex colors should be used instead of the specular color.
- Specular - Specular color.
- Emissive - Use Vertex Color - Indicates whether the vertex colors should be used instead of the emissive color.
- Emissive - Emissive color.
- Shininess - The surface shininess. Lower values result in a duller surface, higher values result in the shine being more sharply defined.
- Override - Indicates whether the material's fog settings should override the scene's fog settings.
- Mode - The fog mode.
- Color - The fog color.
- Start/End - The fog range.
- Density - The fog density.
- Allow Mode Override - Indicates whether the primitive type can be can be downgraded by the camera, if the camera itself is set to a lower polygon mode.
- Mode - The primitive type used when rendering objects.
- Shading - The type of shading performed with lighting.
- Hardware/Software Cull - Culling modes used to discard back or front-facing primitives.
- Normalize Normals - Indicates whether vertex normals should be normalized. If not checked, normals are assumed to be normalized already.
- Transparent Sorting - Indicates whether transparent textures should be sorted by depth.
- Force Transparent Sorting - Forces transparent sorting, regardless of the depth buffer write and blending settings.
- Source/Destination Blend - Blending factors.
These settings are available if the Rendering Mode is set to 'Points'. Some of these settings may not be supported by video cards.
- Point Sprites - Indicates whether point sprites are used. Point sprites can be thought of as per-vertex billboards.
- Point Size/Point Size % - The point sprite size.
- Size Min/Max - The minimum and maximum point sprite sizes.
- Attenuate - Indicates whether the point sprite sizes should be be attenuated by their distance from the camera.
- Const/Linear/Quad - Constant/Linear/Quadric attenuation factors.
- Depth Check - Indicates whether depth checking is enabled.
- Depth Write - Indicates whether depth writes are enabled.
- Alpha to Coverage - Indicates whether the pass will use 'alpha to coverage', a way to multisample alpha texture edges so they blend more seamlessly with the background.
- Depth Bias/Slope Bias - Biases used to offset written depth values.
- Iteration Depth Bias - An additional bias derived from the number of times the pass has been iterated.
- Depth Function - Function used to accept or reject rendered pixels and their depth values.
- Alpha Rejection - Function used to accept or reject rendered pixels and their alpha values.
- Alpha Value - A reference alpha value used by some alpha functions.
- Lighting - Indicates whether lighting is enabled.
- Scissor - Indicates whether rendering will be limited to a screen-space scissor rectangle representing the coverage of the light(s) in use, derived from their attenuation ranges.
- Use Clip Planes - Indicates whether triangle setup will be limited to a clipping volume covered by the light. Directional lights are ignored, point lights clip to a cube the size of the attenuation range or the light, and spotlights clip to a pyramid bounding the spotlight angle and attenuation range.
- Illum. Stage - Indicates which illumination stage during rendering that the pass applies to.
- Start Light - During rendering, lights are collected for each object. This index indicates where to start in that collection.
- Max Lights - The maximum number of lights supported by the pass.
- Supported Light Type - The type of light supported by the pass and its iterations.
Iterate - Indicates.the type of iteration to perform when rendering with the pass:
- Once - The default behavior.
- Per Light - The pass is executed once for each light.
# Iterations - The pass is executed the specified number of times:
- # Iterations - The number of times to iterate.
Lights - The method for passing in lights during each iteration.
- All Lights - All lights are passed into the pass on each iteration.
- Per Light - The pass is executed the specified number of times for each light.
Per # Lights - The pass is executed the specified number of times, with each iteration using the specified number of lights.
- # Lights - The number of lights to use for each iteration.
A list of additional information for texture units.
The shader programs to use with the pass, if any.
For more information, see Using Shader Programs.