Scene Settings Dialog - Ogre
The Ogre page of the Scene Settings dialog:
The selected render system affects which renderer is used by Ogre. This affects the OgreMax Material Viewer as well as the shader programs that appear in the OgreMax Pass.
These identify locations where resources used by the scene, such as shader programs, are located.
- Export Resource Locations - Indicates whether the resource locations should be exported. If they are exported, they are converted to be relative to the directory containing the exported scene file.
Base Directory - The directory that newly added resource locations are converted to be relative to. This value is determined based on the combo box setting:
- Maya - The Maya installation directory is used as the base directory.
- Project - The currently configured Maya project directory is used as the base directory.
- Custom - A custom directory is used as the base directory.
- Resource Locations - A list of locations containing resources used by the scene.
These locations are exported, but not used within Maya.