Object Settings Dialog - Mesh Animations
The Mesh Animations page of the Object Settings dialog:
Mesh Animation Type
The type of mesh animation to export. The available types will depend on the type of modifiers applied to the mesh:
- Skeleton + pose animation - Bind a Skeleton and add a Blend Shape.
- Skeleton + morph animation - Bind a Skeleton and add a Blend Shape.
- Pose only - Add a Blend Shape.
- Morph - Any mesh can be exported as a morph. This type of morph animation takes the animation track into account so that you can, for example, define separate mesh animations on the Skin and Morpher tracks and have them be exported as separate morph animations.
- Combined morph - Any mesh can be exported as a morph. This type of morph animation does not take the animation track into account. In other words, all mesh animation tracks are assumed to be for the entire object.
- Skeleton only - Bind a Skeleton.
Export Skeleton - Indicates how the mesh's skeleton should be exported. This only applies if there is a skeleton.
- Yes - The skeleton is exported. The exported mesh will contain a link to the skeleton.
- No - The skeleton is not exported. The exported mesh will not contain link to the skeleton.
- Link Only - The skeleton is not exported. The exported mesh will contain a link to the skeleton.
Reference Pose - Indicates the initial pose used by the skeleton. This only applies if there is a skeleton.
- Bind Pose - The skeleton pose at the time the Skeleton was bound to the mesh.
- Time - The skeleton pose at the specified time.
- Skeleton Name - The name of the exported skeleton. If not specified, the mesh name is used.
- Animated Root - An object, typically animated, whose position is subtracted from the root bones of all skeleton animations. This is useful in situations where the skeleton moves around the scene, rather than in place.
- Skeleton Animation Sampling - The default rate or time interval used to sample the skeleton's animation. If 'Use Global Setting' is specified, the setting specified in the Global Settings dialog will be used.
- Export Animations to Separate Skeleton Files - Indicates whether skeleton animations should be exported to their own skeleton file.
- Link Separate Animations to Main Skeleton - Indicates whether separately exported skeleton animations should be linked to the main skeleton automatically.
- Remove Bones With No Influence - Indicates whether skeleton bones that influence no mesh vertices should be removed. If this setting is used in conjunction with objects attached to bones, be sure that the objects are attached to bones that influence at least one vertex.
- Export Poses - Indicates whether the mesh's poses should be exported. This only applies if there are poses.
- Vertex Animation Sampling - The default rate or time interval used to sample the mesh's animation. If 'Use Global Setting' is specified, the setting specified in the Global Settings dialog will be used.
A list of mesh animations. Animations can be added and edited with the Mesh Animation Dialog.