Node Animation Dialog
The Node Animation Dialog is accessible from the Node Animation page of the Objects Setting dialog:
- Name - The name of the animation.
- Start/End Frames - The interval on the Maya timeline that contains the animation.
- Time Scaling - The type of scaling to apply to the animation's key frame times.
- None - No scaling.
- Scale - Scales the animation by the specified amount. A value larger than 1 makes the animation run more slowly, while a value less than 1 makes the animation run more quickly.
- Length - The animation is rescaled to fill the specified time length, in seconds.
- Normalize - The animation is rescaled to last 1 second.
- Sampling - The default rate or time interval used to sample the animation.
- Interpolation - The interpolation method used to calculate in-between node animation frames at run-time.
- Rotation Interpolation - The interpolation method used to calculate in-between node animation rotation frames at run-time.
- Enabled - Indicates whether the node animation is initially enabled. If enabled, the animation will play immediately when loaded in an OgreMax viewer.
- Looped - Indicates whether the animation should restart when the end is reached.
- Use Defined Animation Start Time - Indicates whether the animation start time should be the same as the time within Maya.
- Copy First Animation Key to Last - Indicates whether the first animation key should be copied to the end. This is a quick way of creating animations that loop somewhat seamlessly.